Position: Member Service and Support Coordinator
The Children’s Activities Association is the UK’s first not-for-profit, industry led organisation to raise the standards in all organised activities across the UK. Since our recent growth in members, we’re looking for an organisation/individual to help this continue and to support a board of volunteers with strategies to retain existing members.
1. Be flexible to be available as a first point of contact to provide telephone/email support to our growing customer base around COVID19 stance, membership enquiries and any other items that are not dealt with by operations.
2. Monitor and identify trends in client usage/interactions and recommend delivery improvement strategies
3. Work from home and liaise directly to the CAA Board of Directors
4. To help new members both understand and complete the process of becoming accredited by answering any questions
5. Answer any daily enquiries received by both members and non-members relating to COVID19 guidelines, support and membership
6. Help with hosting webinars for both members and non-members
7. Work closely with the CAA Marketing Director to help coordinate development of high quality marketing material
8. Conduct weekly outbound phone calls within the sector to help increase membership sales and awareness for the CAA
9. Support the administration of regional networking events
10. Help coordinate member working groups on behalf of the CAA and keep the board up to date on progress
11. Coordinate new initiatives that increase membership numbers and add greater value to existing members
1. We welcome applications from both self-employed individuals and organisations. However, flexibility is required as there wont be set contract hours.
2. As a voluntary organisation ourselves we’re looking for willingness to support in other areas of the organisation where required
3. A strong customer service approach essential
4. Knowledge of the children’s activity sector would be desirable
5. Those working with the CAA must have excellent communication and presentation skills, including the ability to develop strong client relationships over the phone
6. Previous experience of delivering outbound sales/customer service calls on behalf of businesses
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com with the subject line 'Job Application'.